PRE ORDER OCTOBER 2022 ETA
- If you buy only one Deep Space Nine figure, make it this one!
- The beloved and somewhat morally ambiguous Captain Benjamin Sisko!
- Action figure features an excellent likeness of actor Avery Brooks.
- 12-inches tall, with 30 points of articulation, 9 hands, and alternant clothing.
- Includes a phaser, tricorder, phaser rifle, PADD, and much more!
"So, I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover up the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning of all? I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would."
EXO-6 brings fans this extraordinary Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Captain Benjamin Sisko SX (Standard Version) 1:6 Scale Action Figure presenting Captain Sisko in his Starfleet duty uniform from Season 6 of the DSN TV series in exquisite detail. Featuring an excellent hand-painted likeness of actor Avery Brooks, he stands about 12-inches tall and includes more than 30 points of articulation, nine interchangeable hands, and a wealth of alternate clothing. Captain Sisko is also outfitted with everything a Star Fleet officer needs, including a phaser, tricorder, phaser rifle, PADD, and much more. If you buy only one Deep Space Nine figure, make it this one!
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Captain Benjamin Sisko SX 1:6 Scale Action Figure includes the following:
- Fully articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses.
- Realistic portrait: Sisko's portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of actor Avery Brooks. Each head sculpt is specially hand painted.
- Starfleet duty uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Multiple costume pieces are included so the look from the classic episode "In the Pale Moonlight" can be recreated!
- Captain's jacket (closed): For Sisko's on-duty look, use this standard captain's jacket that's permanently closed in the front.
- Maroon duty shirt (closed): To be worn under the closed captain's jacket, this version of the shirt does not zip down. Four captain's pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Captain's jacket (open): For a more relaxed look, Captain Sisko can wear his open jacket, designed to be worn with the vest and zippered shirt. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to both jackets.
- Captain's Vest: The black-and-grey vest can be worn opened or closed, either under the jacket or without the jacket.
- Maroon duty shirt (zippered): Designed to be worn partially unzipped under the open vest or jacket. Four captain's pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Duty trousers: Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding all his accessories!
- Display Base: An hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
EquipmentCaptain Sisko comes equipped with the following:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: This type 3 phaser was used by Star Fleet personnel to defend themselves from the Dominion.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): The data display device used onboard Deep Space Nine.
In addition to his Starfleet equipment, Sisko also comes with a couple of character-specific props:
- Sisko's baseball: A reminder of his relationship with his son, the baseball became a symbol of great significance throughout the series.
- Whiskey glass: Throughout the episode "In the Pale Moonlight," Sisko drank a clear alcoholic beverage from this glass.
Captain Benjamin Sisko - One of the most beloved captains of Star Trek, Captain Benjamin Sisko was the commanding officer of Deep Space Nine. Portrayed by the talented Avery Brooks, Captain Sisko is also one of the most complex characters to come out of Star Trek. He's the first war-time captain to lead a series and is more morally ambiguous than the other captains.